- Fire Damaged Detached Barn
- Attached Shippon And Large Workshop
- Large Detached Block Built Barn/Storage
- Approximately 13 Acres Of Land
- Fantastic Countryside Views
- Approx 1 Mile From Village/Train Links
- Extensive Work/Rebuild Required (Subject to Panning consents being obtained)
- Sale Is Subject To Specific Conditions
- Do Not Enter The Property
- Viewings By Appointment Only
Extensive Work/Rebuild Required ( Subject to the necessary planning consents being obtained )
NO CHAIN - An exciting opportunity to purchase this fire damaged farmhouse with attached shippon, large workshop, block built barn set in approx. thirteen acres of mixed pasture and woodland ( Split over two plots ) bounded by a stream and has a public footpath running through the land. Five minutes drive from Littleborough Village and all it's amenities, schools and rail links. The property is being sold subject to the follow conditions -
• Any acquiring party will be required to install a small package treatment plan in line with the Environmental Agency’s General Binding Rules.
• Supply of water to the premises will be via a bore hole which the acquiring party will need to investigate and sink post acquisition.
• The seller will retain a right of access over the access road for the purpose of their retained land.
• Bidders will be required to declare their intended use for both plots and the plots will be restricted to the acquiring parties declared use.
• The entirety of the site will be sold on a 999 year leasehold with a ground rent of £50 per annum.
This property is set in a rural location and benefits from panoramic views needs to be viewed to appreciate. Please note due to the extensive fire damage access will not be able to be given to the buildings.